Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-17 Origin: Site
1. Good cushioning performance. Due to the special structure of corrugated box, 60~70% of the volume in the cardboard structure is empty, so it has good shock absorption performance and can avoid the collision and impact of the packed articles.
2. It is light and firm. Corrugated board is a hollow structure, which uses less materials to form a rigid box, so it is more firm than similar boxes, and only about half the weight of wooden boxes compared with wooden boxes of the same volume.
3. The volume is smaller. During storage and transportation, the corrugated box can be folded into a flat plate shape. When in use, it can be opened into a box, which is much smaller than the wooden box and plywood box of the same volume.
4. Sufficient raw materials and low cost. There are many raw materials for the production of corrugated board, including corner wood, bamboo, wheat straw, reed, etc., so its cost is low, only about half of that of wooden boxes with the same volume.
5. Corrugated box is convenient for automatic production. Now we have produced a complete set of automatic corrugated box production lines, which can produce corrugated boxes in large quantities and with high efficiency.
6. Wide range of applications. The corrugated box itself has a large range of packaging items. If it is manufactured in combination with various covers and moisture-proof materials, it can greatly expand the scope of use. For example, moisture-proof corrugated boxes can pack fruits and vegetables; Packaged moisture-absorbing articles covered with plastic film; With plastic film liner, a sealed package can be formed in the box to pack liquid and semi liquid articles.
7. Less metal is used. The forming of corrugated boxes requires only a small number of nails, which is only about half of that of wooden boxes.
8. Easy publicity. Because corrugated board has good ink absorption ability and good printing performance, it is easy to promote commodities.
9. Reusable. Because the corrugated box can be reused for many times, the packaging cost is further reduced, and there is no pollution to the environment.