Views: 13 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-25 Origin: Site
1. Paper edge protector can bundle the products together to make the overall packaging more solid and firm.
2. Fixing the goods on the pallet can protect the product and its edges.
3. It can protect and support the product during handling.
4. It can be customized according to different specifications and requirements of customers. It can strengthen the pallet during the transportation of goods, so as to avoid damage to the edges and corners of the goods during handling, packing and transportation. It is made of cardboard laminated with glue, so it can be recovered and recycled. And in the export container, it can avoid fumigation, save cost, and be widely used.
5. Provide firm packaging for pallet transportation: The paper edge protector can protect the corners of any goods loaded on the pallet. It is used together with packing tape (or packing film) to make the original loose and fragmented cartons, plates, etc. Items such as metal pipes and electronic components become a solid whole, preventing the goods from tilting and collapsing. Another great advantage of paper corner protectors is that it is very easy to unpack, just cut the packing tape or packing film.
6. Prevention of external damage: If the paper corner protector is only used to protect the surface without reinforcement, the thickness can be 3mm, and its size can be determined according to the size of the corner protector.
7. Increase the stacking pressure of the carton: put the paper edge protector on the four corners of the carton, which can enhance the stacking strength of the carton, play a buffering role when it is impacted by the outside world, and can also stack the carton together without squeezing the inside items.