Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-27 Origin: Site
The corrugated corrugations of the corrugated box are like connected arched doors, which are arranged in a row and support each other to form a triangular structure. Works well.
1. According to the cross-section flute type, it can be divided into: V type, U type, UV type
(1) The radius of the V-shaped corrugated arc is very small, and the corrugated shape formed is like a triangle. With the combined force of the two diagonal lines, the compressive strength is high. However, if the applied load exceeds its bearing limit, the corrugated shape will be quickly destroyed, and the original state will not be restored after the load is removed, that is, the elasticity is poor.
(2) The U-shaped corrugated arc has a larger radius, so it has better elasticity. After being loaded, elastic deformation occurs within a certain limit. After the external load is eliminated, it can basically return to its original state. Because the stress point of U-shaped corrugated is arc-shaped, it is not stable enough, so the compressive strength is low, the contact surface between the arc and the bottom of the surface is large, and the amount of adhesive is large.
(3) UV-type corrugated has the advantages of the above two types of corrugated shapes, and has high compressive strength and elasticity, and also has a relatively reasonable amount of raw materials, so it is the currently widely used corrugated shape.
2. According to the size, it can be divided into: A tile, B tile, C tile, D tile, E tile, F tile, G tile, K tile, N tile, O tile, etc.
Among them, the commonly used corrugated types are A, B, C, E tiles:
(1) A tile: The characteristic is that the number of corrugations per unit length is small and the corrugation height is large. A corrugated carton is suitable for packaging fragile items and has a large buffer force.
(2) B tile: It is characterized by a large number of corrugations per unit length and a small corrugated height. It is suitable for packaging heavier and harder items, and is mostly used for packaging of bottled items such as canned beverages. In addition, because the B tile board is hard and not easy to break, it can be used to manufacture combination boxes with complex shapes.
(3) C tile: the number of corrugations per unit length and the corrugated height are between A and B types, the performance is close to that of A tile, and the paper thickness is smaller than that of A tile. Therefore, storage and transportation costs can be saved, and C-tiles are mostly used in European and American countries.
(4) E tile: The number of corrugations within 30㎝ length is generally about 95, and the corrugation height is about 1.1 mm, which has the characteristics of smaller thickness and harder.
Through the collection and arrangement of corrugated box production data for many years, under the same paper, due to the influence of various objective factors, do not completely rely on theoretical data, and then make an ideal corrugated box after testing several corrugated cardboards or cartons choose.